On 22 November 2021, the Ministry of Justice revealed The latest mannequin of the Draft Decree amending Decree No. 72/2013/ND-CP1 on the administration, provision and use of internet providers and on-line information (“Draft Decree“) submitted for its final authorized evaluation. There’s not a exact deadline for this spherical of session.
As in contrast with the earlier draft launched in July 2021 (“July mannequin“), the Draft Decree has a quantity of notable modifications, as follows:
- Governing scope now embraces knowledge center providers.
- New definitions launched embrace on-line recreation prime-up card, group group and on-line platform.
- The itemizing of prohibited acts (i.e., ilauthorized content material On The internet) from The current Decree No. 72 stays unchanged.
- The reference to native office and knowledge nativeization requirements beneath Article 26.3 of the Cybersecurity Regulation and related authorized paperwork are eliminated for offshore service suppliers.
- New display time restricted at 60 minutes shall be imposed on recreationrs 18 years previous and youthful having fun with G1 video recreations, and recreationrs 16 years previous and youthful having fun with G2, G3 or G4 video recreations.
Content is provided for instructional and informational features solely And is not meant And will not be construed as authorized suggestion. This will qualify as “Lawyer Promoting” requiring discover in some jurisdictions. Prior outcomes Do not guarantee comparable outcomes. For extra information, please go to: www.bakermckenzie.com/en/disclaimers.